NEWS AND PRESS RELEASES
Back to list alarm-clockReading time: 5 min

Haya Real Estate launches a campaign with 380 plots owned by Sareb


  • Andalusia, with more than 175 units, and the Valencia Region, with more than 125, are the areas that concentrate the greatest offer.
  • The total construction potential of the perimeter is more than 735,000 m²

Haya Real Estate has launched a new campaign with more than 380 plots owned by Sareb, which have more than 844,000 m² and with construction capacity of over 735,000 m². By units, most of the plots are located in Andalusia, with 175, and the Valencia Region, with more than 125. The rest of the plots are distributed between Catalonia, with more than 40 plots, and the Madrid Region, with more than 30.

The majority of these assets are for residential use, with more than 80% of the perimeter and a total of 615,000 m² of land intended for this use. The offer is completed with more than 55 plots for industrial use, which have more than 142,000 m², and a dozen tertiary commercial and hotel plots, with more than 84,000 m².

This campaign, which reinforces the commitment made by Haya to the marketing of unique assets after the launch in early 2019 of a website specialized in this type of properties, is composed of plots distributed in the provincial capitals and small towns. As regards the construction potential offered, the province of Valencia stands out with more than 217,000 m², all for residential use. After that comes the provinces of Alicante and Seville, with 78,000 m² and 71,400 m² of construction potential, respectively. While in the case of the Alicante province 95% corresponds to residential use, with the remaining 5% to commercial tertiary, Seville concentrates the industrial construction potential (81%), allocating for residential premises the remaining and the other 7% for tertiary use.

The www.haya.es website has information on the basic characteristics of all the plots included in the campaign: location, square metres, building potential, price, etc.

Those interested may request additional information from the Haya website, by telephone on 901 11 77 88 or at the Haya Real Estate offices.

About Haya Real Estate

Haya is the leading company in the management of Non-Performing Loans and Real Estate Owned assets (NPLs and REOs, respectively) in Spain. The company manages assets as well as financial and real estate vehicles for a wide variety of clients, from financial institutions to international investors. In total, Haya is responsible for €31.8 billion of AuMs (Assets under Management).

Haya offers products and services covering the entire value chain of NPLs and REOs. Its NPL services focus on the management of corporate or individuals’ debt, with a high degree of specialization in the valuation, management and recovery of loans and the conversion of non-performing loans into real estate owned assets. Real estate services are delivered to a portfolio of ~189,000 assets under management, and they range from asset boarding, property management, maintenance and valuation to its commercialization. Haya's services are fully integrated into the lifecycle of each NPL / REO, and also involve portfolio advisory, underwriting capabilities, land management, completion of works in progress and securitization.

Haya’s main clients include financial institutions such as BBVA, Caixabank (former Bankia), Cajamar, Liberbank, Sareb and international investment funds such as Cerberus Capital Management. The company employs ~863 professionals, featuring an extensive sales network that covers the entire Spanish geography. Haya has invested ~€63 million euros in cutting-edge technology, data analysis and IT tools focused in process efficiency and performance delivery.

Contact details:

Media Relations:
Kreab.

+34 91 702 71 70
hre@kreab.com